Terms & Conditions of Rental Equipment
- Hydrobikes, Canoe-kayaks, SUPs and Bicycles are not provided to be used for racing. They should be used only for moderately paced rides.
- Do not dive into the lake from the hydrobikes and the canoe-kayaks.
- Do not stand up. You may lose your balance and fall into the lake.
- All personal items should be placed in a bag or a pocket that is secure or in the storage compartments available on the hydrobikes. There are waterproof backpacks for canoe-kayaks.
- Do not exchange bikes or canoe-kayaks when in the lake.
- Always wear the life jacket provided throughout your ride and never take it off.
- Wear a shirt so that the life jacket does not come in contact with your skin.
- Do not distance yourself for more than 200m from the shore.
- In case of emergency, use the contact information provided on the life jacket tags.
Protection in the context of COVID-19
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from other groups / families.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before using the equipment.
- Avoid overcrowding.
- When returning to base, after the end of your activities, you should leave from the designated passageway indicated by the people in charge.
- If you feel unwell, you should leave our premises and contact your health care provider.
Fill out the form using Latin characters
*Personal data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation and may be made available to help authorities track the close contacts of a confirmed case.
I hereby declare that I participate in the activities of "Tavropos Activities" at my own risk in case of any injury I may sustain, and therefore I waive any and all rights, claims or causes of action of any kind, for liability, damages, or compensation. I also declare that a doctor has recently confirmed my excellent health and physical condition and that I have no symptoms of COVID-19.